My use – and bigging up – of Google Docs has finally rubbed off on Mrs Da Silva.
I’ve only just recently managed to get her to ditch Microsoft Office and start using Google Docs – and Google Apps as a whole – as her one stop virtual office management hub and business collaboration app and she’s been pretty impressed with it – up until now… because I can’t find the Google Docs comment option!
Latest posts by Pedro Da Silva (see all)
- Google Analytics Advanced Segments: 96 Useful Organic Search Segments for European Markets - 7 December 2014
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Wrap-Up – October 2012 - 31 October 2012
- Google Search Algorithm: 4 Updates In 2 Weeks - 10 October 2012
- SEO “How To”: Useful Posts Published In September 2012 - 3 October 2012
- Streamzoo Is Better Than Instagram - 14 September 2012