Almost a week ago I posted a tweet reminding Trunk.ly users that they had until Friday the 13th January to export their Trunk.ly bookmarks because the team were moving the service across to Delicious.com.
Almost straight after tweeting I got a reply from the @TrunklyApp team letting me know that they have extended the Trunk.ly service shutdown until the 20th February 2012.
You can get more info on the Trunk.ly blog as to why they have extended the shutdown date.
The good news is that Tim Bull and Alex Dong (the developers of Trunk.ly) have been contributing to the new look Delicious, as well as working on Twitter and Facebook integrations. I’m really hoping that the guys implement their Trunk.ly magic into Delicious!
In the meanwhile, I’ll keep on adding my junk.ly to my Trunk.ly…
Latest posts by Pedro Da Silva (see all)
- Google Analytics Advanced Segments: 96 Useful Organic Search Segments for European Markets - 7 December 2014
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Wrap-Up – October 2012 - 31 October 2012
- Google Search Algorithm: 4 Updates In 2 Weeks - 10 October 2012
- SEO “How To”: Useful Posts Published In September 2012 - 3 October 2012
- Streamzoo Is Better Than Instagram - 14 September 2012