Do you run a blog on Blogger?
If you want to ensure that the stats in the Blogger dashboard aren’t displaying your own page views, to your site on Blogger, here is how easy it is to disable your visitations to your blog from appearing:
1. Click on the Blogger blog profile you would like to disable your personal blog page views on.
2. Go to Stats –> Overview and then click on the “Don’t track your own pageviews”.
Simple as that and it will give you better Blogger analytics.
Latest posts by Pedro Da Silva (see all)
- Google Analytics Advanced Segments: 96 Useful Organic Search Segments for European Markets - 7 December 2014
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Wrap-Up – October 2012 - 31 October 2012
- Google Search Algorithm: 4 Updates In 2 Weeks - 10 October 2012
- SEO “How To”: Useful Posts Published In September 2012 - 3 October 2012
- Streamzoo Is Better Than Instagram - 14 September 2012