It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, and comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
Theodore RooseveltThe following two tabs change content below.
Online Marketing JunkieMy name is Pedro Da Silva. I have built-up a wide range of digital marketing skills over the last 15 years working in the web industry. From front-end web design and graphics, to SEO and online marketing. I'm creative, commercial and technically minded. South African born & bred, I work in the UK online marketing industry. I'm a proud dad & husband that loves music, photography and mixed martial arts.
Latest posts by Pedro Da Silva (see all)
- Google Analytics Advanced Segments: 96 Useful Organic Search Segments for European Markets - 7 December 2014
- Conversion Rate Optimisation Wrap-Up – October 2012 - 31 October 2012
- Google Search Algorithm: 4 Updates In 2 Weeks - 10 October 2012
- SEO “How To”: Useful Posts Published In September 2012 - 3 October 2012
- Streamzoo Is Better Than Instagram - 14 September 2012
— In the arena